Friday, September 28, 2007

Blog-Keeping

Last week I received an insightful comment about 9600 North and the need to protect open space in Fox Hollow. The comment was intelligent; it was well-written; I think it may have achieved Art. Moreover, I agreed with it. Unfortunately, it was also anonymous.

My policy here at the blog is not to publish anonymous comments. Other than that, I will publish any comment at all, regardless of whether or not I agree with it, so long as it is relevant to American Fork. (I will not publish obscene comments.)

However, I recognize that not everybody is comfortable putting their name out in cyberspace. I myself do not name my children when I blog about them. So if the unknown artist can find some way to identify him/herself to me, I would be happy to quote the comment in a post and withhold the name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home